"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Charmed by the Bartender by Piper Rayne

I got this book on my Kindle months ago and let it sit there until I felt like it was the right time.

Well apparently the right time was a few weeks ago because I saw it sitting there on my home screen and decided to read it. And then proceeded to continue reading it until it was finished.

Whitney has just moved back in with her grandparents and is a tad bit lost. One friend is recently engaged. One is a succesful tattoo artist who is now starting her own sex toy line. And she's been let go of her job, is dating no one, and can't seem to get a call back for a job to save her life.

After meeting up with her girlfriends Whitney decides to be a little reckless and have a one night stand. However the guy she meets on Tinder stands her up and she ends up going home with the hot bartender.

He's hot and funny and basically every girls fantasy but there's a whole lot more than meets the eye.

I did not have any clue this book would take me to the places that it did!! It was full of surprises and I adored watching the romance blossom. Also major book boyfriend alert!!

I was such a big fan of Charmed By The Bartender that I want to pick up the next two companion novels like now. Seriously that's what I"m going to do as soon as I finish writing this.

So okay, bye.

I'm giving Charmed By The Bartender 4/5 Donuts!!







Buy Charmed By The Bartender Here:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment