"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Natasha Preston Interview

Before we get to the interview I want to say thank you to Natasha for taking the time to answer my questions.
I read Lie To Me back in April and was obsessed. After I reviewed it I had to reach out to see if I could get an interview.
I really appreciate it when authors are not only kind to book bloggers but are willing to talk to them. So thank you thank you thank you Natasha for being so great.
If you haven't checked out my review for Lie To Me yet click HERE

Enjoy!!


1. Have you always wanted to be an author?
Nope. I'm pretty sure growing up I wanted to be an Astronaut, Teacher, Vet, Ballerina, and wife of a Rock Star. I started writing after reading on Wattpad when I was around 22.

2. If you could go on a trip with another author who would it be?
Penelope Douglas so I can make her write me more Tate and Jared, and watch horror movies.

3. What's your favorite part about writing?
It's a tie between the people I meet (bloody love readers, bloggers and authors) and the ability to work in my pyjamas.

4. As a book blogger it's crazy exciting to talk to authors you admire, do you ever get excited to talk to book bloggers?
Totally. Bloggers give up their time purely to help me share a release, etc, and I will always appreciate that so much.

5. Savanna works for a clothing designer, if you could have a job working for anyone in the world who would you choose?
I would be Tom Hardy's PA if I could have any job. Or his towel.

6. Do you ever choose characters names based on people you know?
I don't base them on anyone I know, but I usually ask my reader group to drop their names if they want me to try and use them in a book.

7. How did you come up with the idea for your book?
Umm. I can't really remember how Lie To Me came about. I've had the notes for years and only just got around to writing it. Most of my books start as dreams though, so that's likely.

8. All I want is for Lie To Me to become a movie, you're directing and casting, who's playing the leads?
I would love Lie To Me to be a movie too! I would have Blake Lively as Savannah and Chase Crawford as Kent.

9. Savannah and Kent are one of my favorite couples now, who are some of your favorites?
Ah thank you! I love Kent and Savannah and their bickering! Some of my favorite couples are Tate and Jared, Jet and Aydan, Flame and Maddie, Kellan and Keira, Ashton and Anna, and Ryan and Mackenzie.

10. If Lie To Me had a theme song what would it be?
A song for Lie to Me. Hmm...I don't know really. I can't write with music on as I usually write the lyrics (though I'm trying it with my latest book) but I would pick Love the Way You Lie by Rihanna and Eminem. Seems the most fitting.



Follow Natasha Preston on Social Media:
Official Website
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment