"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Disney Book Tag

The oh so wonderful Kat from Katytastic created this tag and I feel that I have to do it.
Not only do I love books and tags but I'm also a HUGE Disney fan.
If you want to check out Kat's video click the link below
Kat's Video

I hope you enjoy the tag!!



1. The Little Mermaid - a character who is out of their element, a “fish out of water”
Blair from the Rosemary Beach series starts off way out of her element. She's not a rich pain in the ass like a lot of the people in Rosemary and she doesn't exactly fit in at first. But of course eventually everything is just fine.

2. Cinderella - a character who goes through a major transformation
I know it's probably a repetitive answer but Tris from Divergent. She goes through so much throughout the series and really develops into an incredibly strong character.

3. Snow White - a book with an eclectic cast of characters
I'm choosing the Marked Men series because you can't get more eclectic than that group in my opinion. The boys all have tattoos in common but other than that all the characters are so different. The couples are all totally different also which makes for a very fun read.

4. Sleeping Beauty - a book that put you to sleep
To be honest The Hobbit put me to sleep. It's not that the writing isn't good it's just that he explains so much and gives so many details that it starts to get reeeeeally slow and that equals nap time for me.

5. The Lion King - a character who had something traumatic happen to them in childhood
Violet from The Coincidence books by Jessica Sorenson had something horribly traumatic happen to her during her childhood.

6. Beauty and the Beast - A beast of a book (a big book) that you were intimidated by, but found the story to be beautiful
I was really intimidated by City of Heavenly Fire because that book is massive but I ended up really loving it.

7. Aladdin - a character who gets their wish granted, for better or worse
Hmm...I'm going to choose Tate from Ugly Love. I wouldn't say it's her "wish" to get Miles but she does want him. The thing is he's a bit more tortured than she even realized so for a nice chunk of that book her wish that came true kinda sucked.

8. Mulan - a character who pretends to be someone or something they are not
So technically Dank from the Existence series by Abbi Glines pretends to be someone he's not. He pretends to be a normal human which he in fact is not. Bum bum BUM.

9. Toy Story - a book with characters you wish would come to life
This one is so hard!! There are so many characters that I would love to come to life, it's hard to just choose one book. If you would have asked me this 4 years ago I would've picked Twilight. However...now...I think I'd like to meet the characters from either The Marked Men series or The Bloodline series. I know I know, two totally different books but I can't choose.

10. Disney Descendants - your favorite villain or morally ambiguous character
Sebastian from the Mortal Instruments. I know he's horrible but I just find him fascinating.


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry if I removed the comment ^^

    It said

    I also did this tag! :D You can find it on my page :)
    I love your blog by the way! :)

    http://justanotherbookishblog.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Disney! I grew up a Disney kid. I always thought City of Heavenly Fire was HUGE. It was terrible to lug around. (Thankfully, I was in the comfort of my home as I read it. Huzzah!)
    This is so awesome! I might do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, I just now saw this comment. If you did participate in the tag please send it to me on twitter so I can check it out. @kayleighcalling
      Thank you for commenting!!

      Delete
  4. Do you have a favourite Disney Princess? Audiobooks are my TBR saving grace for long books that put me to sleep. How I got through the whole Lord of the Rings!

    ReplyDelete