"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Tag: Questions About Books

1. What is your favorite book?
Can You Keep A Secret by Sophie Kinsella
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Rule by Jay Crownover


2. Who is your favorite author?
Sophie Kinsella, John Green, Richelle Mead, Jay Crownover, Tammara Webber, and recently I have been obsessed with Abbi Glines

3. What genre do you prefer?
Contemporary and Paranormal please

4. What is your favorite book series?
Twilight duh. (Don't judge me.)
The Vampire Academy
Between The Lines
Marked Men


5. What books did you hate reading in school?
Anything I was forced to read.

6. What is the first book you remember reading as a child?
If You Give A Mouse a Cookie

7. Bookstores or libraries?
I love libraries but bookstores are obviously awesome too.

8. How many books do you own?
I'd say I own a few.

9. Do you read before bed?
Occasionally. Usually I watch booktube videos before bed.

10. What is your most comfortable reading position?
I like sitting in a comfy chair with a nice armrest to put the book on. I also like laying on my stomach while reading. But not for too long otherwise my eyes go bonkers.

11. What is the most recent book you've read?
City of Glass and I effing loved it!

12. What quote from any book will you never forget and why?
"You're exactly my brand of heroin." Why will I never forget it? Because it's Twilight. Because Edward Cullen is delish. And because I remember thinking "Is that something nice to say or is that just rude?"

13. Science fiction or fantasy?
Fantasy.

14. What books do you regret reading?
Ruby Red. It was a waste of my time. I hate time traveling! Although I wish I could travel back in time and tell myself to pass on that book. Ahhh!

15. How large is your bookshelf?
I don't really own a bookshelf. I have books in my closet, above my window, under my nightstand, on a skinny bookshelf (that has like 3 shelves) and in my dresser. That's right I have books filling up my dresser.

16. On average, how many books do you read per year?
Depends on how many good books I read. Last year I read 70 something I believe and this year i've already read 57.

17. What book can you read hundreds of times and never get tired of?
Twilight. Yummy yummy Edward Cully.

18. Do you like to read outside?
Good question.

19. What is the biggest lesson you've learned from a book?
Umm...vampires are sexy?

20. Of the past year, what is the greatest book you've read?
Sweet heavens that's an awful question.
I loved both the Jay Crownover books I read.
That Time I Joined The Circus...
Umm...so freaking many good books have been consumed by me this year...I DON'T KNOW GAHH!

7 comments:

  1. That was fun to read. I can't lay on my stomach and read. It's not comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Tag, I loved this and your answers were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Tag, I loved this and your answers were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admit, I have not been on this web page in a long time... however it was another joy to see It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals. professionals. I thank you to help making people more aware of possible issues.
    Manchester

    ReplyDelete