"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, May 3, 2018

Bro Code by Kendall Ryan

In February I was asked if I would be interested in reading Baby Daddy by Kendall Ryan. If you haven't read my review you can by clicking HERE I adored that book and ended up giving it 4.5./5 donuts (spoiler in case you haven't read the review)
So when I had the option to receive an ARC of Bro Code I hopped right on that train.

Bro Code follows Barrett Wilson who is a successful lawyer in Chicago. He's attractive, charming, and trying to make partner at his firm. Not focusing on anything other than reaching the top he doesn't have time for any distractions.

Ava Saunders is the biggest distraction.

She's beautiful, smart, and also happens to be Barretts best friends sister.

The two have known each other since they were kids and have always had a special bond. Since she can remember Ava has had a crush on him and the feeling isn't a one way street. But there's a Bro Code and Barrett refuses to break the rules.

I really enjoyed watching the two of them back in forth and couldn't keep the smile off of my face in some scenes. They had a gentle ease that was really enjoyable to read.

I will say I didn't enjoy it as much as Baby Daddy but that doesn't mean I didn't have a great time reading it. I think it only took me like one or two days to finish it, so that says something. ;)

I'm giving Bro Code 3.5/5 Donuts!!



Buy Bro Code Here:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Kobo

I'm a Book Depository Affiliate so if you'd like to purchase a book with FREE SHIPPING and put some change in my pocket, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment