"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, May 22, 2014

The 15 Weird Questions Tag

1. What is a nickname only your family calls you?
Kayleigh Bug. It's cute, I know.

2. What is a weird habit of yours?
I check my shoes when I leave a public bathroom to make sure I don't have toilet paper on my shoe...that would be embarrassing.

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I'm incredibly afraid of dragonflies.

4. What song do you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
Dark Lady by Cher.

5. What is one of your biggest pet peeves?
I really dislike it when people take my food without asking.

6. What is one of your nervous habits?
I bite the tip of my thumb or I fiddle with my hands.

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I'm a left side sleeper.

8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?
I remember having a stuffed animal of Arthur...and his name was Arthur. I also had Wishbone...and his name was Wishbone.

9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
I've only been to Starbucks once and it was about 5 years ago so I don't remember what it was. I'm not a big fan of coffee.

10. What's the beauty rule you preach but never actually practice?
Hmm...washing your face maybe? I don't really preach any beauty rules. I wash my face sometimes but usually I just get to tired to or don't feel like I have the time.

11. Which way do you face in the shower?
When I first get in the shower I face the shower but when I actually start the process of cleanliness I face away from the shower.

12. Do you have any weird body skills?
Not really, I'm untalented in the body skills department.

13. What's your favorite comfort food that's bad but you eat it anyway?
When I hear comfort food I think of lasagna but is that really that bad for you? I also really like ice cream.

14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
"That's uncomfortable."
"You're being aggressive."


15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?
Usually a baggie band tee and shorts or pj pants--depending on if it's cold or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment