I haven't done a Top Ten Tuesday in a hot freaking minute. I have no excuses as to why not, I just haven't. And for that I am deeply apologetic. So to make up for lost time I'm going to do one today. This Tuesdays topic is Books on my Summer 2019 TBR.
10. Once and For All by Sarah Dessen
Is it really summer if you don't read a Sarah Dessen book? Me thinks not.
9. Choice by Laikyn Meng
I just got this book in the mail and I'm not so patiently waiting to get into it!
8. Dirty Like Dylan by Jaine Diamond
I HAVE to continue on with this series. It's. So. Good.
7. Mother Shucker (Sibby Book 3) by Samantha Garman
I'm not going to lie to you guys, I've already started this. But it was on my list before I knew I'd be actually typing out a list. So that counts, right?
6. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
I recently began binging this show and I'm obsessed. Like almost shamefully obsessed. Like Perry with Celeste obsessed.
5. Downfall by Jay Crownover
It's been a minute since I've read my beloved Jay Crownover and I'm so ready to get back into her stories.
4. Parallel by Elizabeth O'Roark
I was just sent this book. I must finish this post so I can go read it.
3. I Owe You One by Sophie Kinsella
I adore this woman. I have not EVER read one of her books that I did not enjoy and it's about damn time I read another. I'm so excited.
2. The Worst Best Man (And basically every book she's written) by Lucy Score
Guys, I think I've made it very clear how much I adore this woman. Now I must read everything she's written.
1. The Rosemary Beach series by Abbi Glines
Why yes, I have read this entire series. And yes, I would like to read it again. It's been a while and they're the perfect summertime reads.