"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hellooooo 2014

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I really wanted my first post of the year to be a thank you.
First off thank you to all of the authors that took the time do to interviews with me in 2013.
Jay Crownover, Patricia Lynne, Sarah Billington, J.J. Howard, Kendare Blake, Jennifer E. Smith, Tammara Webber, and Hayden Hill.
Words can't express how thankful I am to you ladies.
Next I want to thank all the BookTubers that took time to do an interview with me.
Heather/Bookables, Ben/BenjaminofTomes, Cameron/BookMovieGuy, and Jesse/JesseTheReader.
I also want to specially thank Patricia Lynne for helping me with my blog design, re-tweeting a bunch of my tweets, and for commenting on my blog. You are an amazing person and i'm beyond grateful to have met you.
Sarah Billington you inspired me to even start my blog so I will be forever in your debt. I've had the best time talking to you and talking about books. (Also you made my life when you put my name in your acknowledgements!)
Last I want to thank every single person who has checked out my blog. This wouldn't be near as fun to do if nobody was reading my posts. Thank you so incredibly much!
I plan on making 2014 even better than 2013!

1 comment:

  1. You had a great 2013 and I'm excited to see what books you review in 2014. Glad to help out too. =)

    ReplyDelete