"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Monday, January 20, 2014

Goodreads Tag


I was checking out my YouTube feed today and a video from Heather aka Bookables popped up. Since she's my favorite book tuber I had to watch it asap. I thought it was a really fun tag video and I decided that I wanted to participate. I hope you like it! :)

1. What was the last book that you read?
A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers.

2. What book are you currently reading?
Well since I needed to find out what happened to my Italian bf (from A Little Too Far) I decided to pick up A Little Too Much.

3. What was the last book that you marked as to-read?
I had to look this one up and now i'm giggling. The last book I marked as to-read was Blink-182: Tales From Beneath Your Mom.
Stay Classy.


4. What book do you plan to read next?
I don't really plan on what i'm going to read next. I usually just look through my bookshelves/kindle and then choose. If I pick before hand I feel forced to read it that makes me angry and hulk out.

5. Do you use a star rating system?
I do use the Goodreads rating system but can I say that it ticks me off? Okay it's not THAT bad. I like that you can rate books but I wish that they'd let you do halves. Sometimes I read a book and it's better than 3 stars but not quite 4 stars. But since I can't give it 3 1/2 i'm stuck lowering it's rating or moving it up...which is just not far.

6. Are you doing a 2014 reading challenge?
Yep :) I actually did another post where I said I was participating in the Goodreads challenge again. This year I've challenged myself to 60 books. So far I've read 11 so I think i'm on my way to accomplishing that ;)

7. Do you have a wish-list?
Can you have a wish-list on Goodreads?!

8. What book do you want to buy next?
Ha, like I know.

9. Do you have any favorite quotes?
"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."
"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."


10. Do you have any favorite authors?
Of course I do :)
Jay Crownover, Tammara Webber, Sarah Billington, Cora Carmack, and Abbi Glines. (Currently those are my favorites)


11. Have you joined any groups?

I've joined plenty of groups. Now ask me if i'm active in them.
(The answer is no.)


Heather's Video:
Bookables


1 comment:

  1. I like your answer to number 4. Especially the hulk out comment. I can't see it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete