"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Top 10 Books I Read In 2018

I read about 34 books last year and all in all I really enjoyed every single one of them - sigh of relief.
However this is a Top 10 not Top 30 so I have carefully gone through my Goodreads to make up my list.

Before I do the list however I have to tell you guys that I reread the Twilight Saga in November and refell in love with all of them. I didn't include them in the list because I've read them so many times before and it wouldn't be fair to the other contenders of course.

Enjoy!! :)

10. Baby Daddy by Kendall Ryan
Review: Here

9. The Perfect Christmas by Debbie Macomber
Review: Here

8. Lie To Me by Natasha Preston
Review: Here
Interview: Here

7. The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston
Review: Here
Interview: Here

6. All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
Review: Here

5. Recovered by Jay Crownover
Review: Here

4. Shelter by Jay Crownover
Review: Here

3. Escape by Jay Crownover
Review: Here

2. Beautiful Burn by Jamie McGuire
Apparently I didn't review this which is shocking to me because I absolutely ADORED it!! Maybe in the near future you'll see one from me :)

1. The Hardest Fall by Ella Maise
Review: Here

No comments:

Post a Comment