"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Queen of Klutz by Samantha Garman

Sibby Goldstein is now one of my favorite characters I have EVER read.

I told you guys a couple weeks ago that I've signed up for Kindle Unlimited and while I was browsing titles Queen of Klutz came up. I instantly loved the cover, yes I judge the book by it's cover no judgey. After reading the plot I had to have it.

Sibby is having a bad day. Like a real bad day.

She's been fired from her job and she comes home to find her boyfriend in bed with someone else. Awkward.

To drown her sorrows and erase the events of the day she goes to a bar with her best friend. There she meets Aidan and ends up going home with him. Whoa calm down ya horndogs, all they do is spoon.

Flash forward and Sibby is now applying for a job at a restaurant as a waitress which is obviously the perfect job for a klutz. ;)

I adored this book so much I can't even explain it. It was a total romcom and it had me smiling and laughing out loud for the majority of the book. Sibby was hysterical and relatable and ooh boy Aidan is now my book boyfriend - Sorry Sibby.

I can tell already that this is one of my favorites of the year - which is insane since it's only January. I've read the second installment, Sibby Slicker, and will probably review that as well. There is also a 3rd one coming out in a few months!

I definitely recommend this book!!

Buy Queen of Klutz Here:
Amazon

Listen to my playlist for Queen of Klutz on Spotify by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment