"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Baby Daddy by Kendall Ryan

   I'm not going to lie to you guys, I thought this book was going to be total filth. I mean the cover has a dude showing off his abs and it's called "Baby Daddy" However if it is filth then I'm into it. Sign me up for more.
   I LOVED this book!
   Baby Daddy follows Jenna and Emmett and is told in dual POV so instantly I was into it. Jenna is in her 30s, single, and has a failing bookstore. What will make her happy? A baby, and she doesn't need a man to make it happen. Well..she does...but just his goods. Emmett is a very wealthy, attractive, playboy who happens to be in an elevator with Jenna when it decides to break down. The two begin talking and he finds out that Jenna is on her way to the sperm bank. This is when he decides to so graciously offer over his body and sperm. He is some kinda gentleman hey?
   At first Jenna is shocked but admittedly intrigued. He's hot. She's lonely. He could give her a better chance of getting pregnant. The two agree to dinner and from there it's all history my friends.
   What starts as a fun agreement to "knock her up" turns into something more and oh boy do I love where this story goes.
   Baby Daddy is an absolutely hysterical romantic comedy-esque type of book and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to you all. Emmett isn't just some rich man whore and Jenna is so not a bitter and lonely woman. The two of them together is absolute perfection and I actually found myself wanting to read this again the other day just for a laugh.
   I won't spoil anything but Kendall Ryan also gives us an epilogue that flash forwards into the future - wait...did I just spoil it? - and it left me smiling. However if she'd like to write a sequel I so totally would NOT object.

I'm going to give Baby Daddy 4.5/5 stars!!






Buy Baby Daddy Here:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Kobo


Check out my playlist for Baby Daddy on Spotify by clicking HERE

I'm a Book Depository Affiliate so if you'd like to purchase a book with FREE SHIPPING and put a little change in my pocket then click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment