"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Books I Recommend


Good afternoon all, today I'm going to share with you books that I recommend. If you saw the newest Duff story on here then you know Abby and she's actually the one who mentioned in a comment that I should do this. So here we go!

*Disclaimer*
Obviously I would include TFIOS and a number of other well known books in this but seeing how most of you have already read those I'm going to go with less popular books that I think you should read.

**Here we go for real**

1. The Rosemary Beach series by Abbi Glines

I know, you aren't even kind of surprised that I'm mentioning this one. I talk about this series ALL THE TIME on my blog and it's for a good reason. It's incredible. If you're a fan of New Adult/contemporary/romance/delicious love stories then you have to pick these up!

2. The Marked Men series or the Getaway series by Jay Crownover 
Most of you know that I've loved the Marked Men for many years now and last year I started the Getaway series and am equally in love. I never thought that I would see that happen. The series are different in that Marked Men is about a group of guys who work at the tattoo shop or friends of the guys there. The Getaway series is about sexy cowboys. What I love about Marked Men is how they have the "reformed bad boy" kinda thing going on and I love the relationships. #RuleandShawfolife. The Getaway series is adventure packed and keeps you on the edge of your seat which is why I had so much fun reading them.

3. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
Okay so I know I said I was going to go with less popular books and Colleen Hoover is like the Queen but I feel like this book doesn't get as much love as her others and in my opinion it should. I cried and laughed and felt all the feels with this book and I would recommend it to absolutely every person I know.

4. Temptation series by Karen Ann Hopkins
I read this book YEARS ago and was addicted. Gist is Noah is Amish and Rose is not. We get to watch them fall in love and try to be together even though they are so clearly different. I have yet to pick up the last book so I suppose I can't say they are all amazing but I can say the ones I read were addictive and I totally recommend them.

5. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
Favorite Nicholas Sparks book. You should read it.

6. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
Way back before I had my blog and I first discovered BookTube I saw a review of Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. I thought the girl was cool so I watched more of her reviews and came across The Dark Divine. I remember that I told my aunt - who I was staying with at the time - that I had to go to Barnes and Noble right that second and pick this up. I was completely enamored and even considered rereading it...like last night.

7. Dangerous Lies by Becca Fitzpatrick

This was one of my favorite book from 2017 and I feel like I still haven't shoved my love for it down your throats enough. It's. So. Good. Read. It.

8. The Temptation of Lila and Ethan by Jessica Sorensen

Man, I loved this book when I read it. This is one of those books that is a continuation from another where a different couple tell the story of their romance. Did that even make any sense? Anyway I'm a huge fan of Jessica Sorensen and her stories about Lila and Ethan are by far my favorites.

9. Watersong series by Amanda Hocking

I feel like the first book Wake was popular on BookTube a long time ago but then people stopped talking about them. The books are about Sirens for goodness sake, how cool is that? I have completed this series so I am completely confident in saying that you'll love it.

10. Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins
This is another series that I love and hold dear to my heart. I haven't read many books about witches I'll be honest but I can say that I know this would still win out as one of my favorites.

11. Between The Lines series by Tammara Webber
If you've been following my blog since the beginning then you know how much these books mean to me. I did a Tammara Webber week once. Yeah. I know. This series is so sweet and easy to read. There are moments that are serious that give it more of an edge and I think you'd all love them.

12. My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron
This was one of the first New Adult books I ever read...actually it may be the very first. Anyway it's awesome and if you like New Adult then check this one out. Boy roommate. Lets just leave it at that.

13.The Catastrophic History of You & Me by Jess Rothenberg

Another book that was popular on BookTube but then just fell off the face of the planet. I read this book in a day if I remember right and was obsessed. 

1 comment:

  1. All of these books sound amazing. Thanks so much for sharing. I will definitely have to pick up the Hex Hall series and the Watersong series because I love stories about witches and sirens.

    ReplyDelete