"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: September 8, 2015

Ten Finished Series I Have YET to Finish (topic first done in 2012)

10. Rusk University series by Cora Carmack
I LOVED the first book in these companion novels but for some unknown reason I haven't read the other books. I suck.

9. Never Never (trilogy? series?) by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher
I read the first one...haven't picked up anymore than that.

8. The Mara Dyer trilogy by Michelle Hodkin
I really loved the first two books in this trilogy but I haven't had a chance to pick up the third book and it's bugging me.

7. Delirium trilogy by Lauren Oliver
I read the first book and liked it enough to buy the next two books but not enough to actually read them yet..hehe.

6. Shatter Me trilogy by Taherah Mafi
I only read the first book and it's basically for the same reason as number 7.

5. The Darkest Minds trilogy by Alexandra Bracken
I read The Darkest Minds and really enjoyed it but never picked up the other two books.

4. The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare
I started reading Clockwork Prince last summer and it put me in a reading slump so I haven't finished the trilogy yet, however I would like to pick it back up soon.

3. Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead
I have yet to read the last book in this series and it's driving me CRAZY!!

2. The Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
 I have 2 more books in the series to read and then I'll be finished!!

1. Marked Men series by Jay Crownover
I started reading Asa a few weeks back but then I had my son and haven't had much time for reading. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment