"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: September 15, 2015

This weeks T10T is a freebie so I looked back at the older posts and I decided to go with...drum roll please...
Top Ten Favorite Quotes!!
I think I may have done this before but I don't remember soooo please forgive me!! :)
Also these are in no particular order, I just looked on my Goodreads quotes.

Ready? Here we go.

10. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
“I'm in love with you," he said quietly.

"Augustus," I said.

"I am," he said. He was staring at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.”

9. A Dance With Dragons by George R.R. Martin
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”

8. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
"We accept the love we think we deserve."

7. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
“There is no pretending," Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then.”

6. Divergent by Veronica Roth
"I might be in love with you." He smiles a little. "I'm waiting until I'm sure to tell you though."

5. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
“Life, he realize, was much like a song. In the beginning there is mystery, in the end there is confirmation, but it's in the middle where all the emotion resides to make the whole thing worthwhile.”

4. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
“Spanish, huh?" he said, glancing down at the scattered papers as he grabbed them. "Can you say anything interesting?"
"El tono de tu voz hace que queria estrangularme." I stood up and waited for him to hand over my papers.
"That sounds sexy," he said, getting to his feet and handing me the stack of Spanish work he'd swept together. "What's it mean?"
"The sound of your voice makes me want to strangle myself."
"Kinky.”

3. TFIOS by John Green
“You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.”

2. TFIOS by John Green
“Oh, I wouldn't mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.”

1. TFIOS by John Green
“Some people don't understand the promises they're making when they make them," I said.

"Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That's what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway.”








1 comment:

  1. I love this theme! And some of these quotes just get me every. single. time!! ^-^

    BTW I nominated you for the new Book Rainbow tag! :D

    http://justanotherbookishblog.blogspot.nl/2015/09/book-rainbow-tag.html

    ReplyDelete