"The whole idea of the Sunshine Award is that you nominate bloggers who put a little sunshine in your day, who are positive, creative, and inspiring."
I think this award is the cutest thing and I'm so grateful to Caroline for nominating me!!
1. Answer the 11 questions provided for you.
2. Nominate other wonderful bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
1. Contemporary or Fantasy books?
I do enjoy fantasy books but overall I'd have to go with contemporary because they make me happy.
2. How did you come up with the overall theme you have on your blog?
I had a music blog a LONG time ago and I loved it but I only posted occasionally and it didn't seem to do very well which discouraged me. Then one day I decided to make my blog and I'm like okay so I love music and books so I'll put the two together and tada A Book Lovers Playlist.
3. Which type of subscribers do you prefer? (eg. email, blogger, goodreads, g+...)
Um, I prefer subscribers period. :)
4. What was your favorite book you read this year?
Oh dear, let's see, probably When You're Back by Abbi Glines or The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead.
5. Favorite snack to eat/drink while reading? While blogging?
I don't really snack while I do any of those but if I do then it's chocolate milk or water and a granola bar or something like that.
6. Do you do any sports? If so, which?
7. What is your favorite stand-alone?
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, of course.
8. What is your favorite childhood fairytale?
I didn't really read fairytales when I was a kid...does Beauty and The Beast count? :)
9. What band/singer would you love to see live?
I would love to see Nate Ruess!!
10. Do you have a lucky number? What is it?
Well I just had a baby boy on the 13th so I'm going to say that's my lucky number!!
11. What kinds of non-fiction books draw your attention?
I really do not like non-fiction books. I read because I want a story that I can put myself in, if it's non-fiction I can't do that.
1. What made you want to be a book blogger?
2. What's your favorite part about being a book blogger?
3. Are there any book bloggers you'd love to do a meet up with?
4. If you were to write a book or series what genre would it be?
5. Out of all the authors you love who do you idolize the most?
6. If you could be best friends with any book character who would you choose?
7. Which author would you love to meet the most?
8. What is your favorite movie?
9. What candy could you not live without?
10. What is the first book you remember buying?
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world for free where would you go?
Katie's Book Blog
Geeky Bloggers Book Blog