"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: August 18, 2015

Top Ten Of Your Auto-buy Authors

10. Jessica Sorenson
I've read quite a few of her books and I've never felt like I was wasting my time.

9. Heidi McLaughlin
I only started reading her a year or so ago but I fell in love with her Beaumont series so now I'm all over new books by her.

8. Sarah Dessen
I've loved her for a very long time and I get very excited whenever she releases a new book. I don't always pick them up right away but that's only because I don't always have a lot of extra money. If I had an unlimited fundage for books your damn right she'd be auto-buy.

7. Cora Carmack
She's funny and her books are everything you could want. Whenever I see that Cora has put out a new book I pretty much jump on it.

6. Nicholas Sparks
I have an obsession with buying Nicholas Sparks books. At one time I had like 3 or 4 different copies of almost all of his books. Every time I'd go to a thrift store or a garage sale and find his books I'd buy them. I realized this was a problem and I'm working through it.

5. Jay Crownover
She writes about sexy tattooed boys, I love her. However I must be honest and say when I tried to read her other series I wasn't as in love as I am with the Marked Men.

4. Sophie Kinsella
I have loved Sophie Kinsella for a very long time and her books never disappoint so I try to read everything she puts out.

3. Colleen Hoover
This woman is incredible and I've loved everything I've ever read by her so of course she's an inta-buy!!

2. John Green
I'm still patiently waiting for a new John Green book. Patiently. Waiting.

1. Abbi Glines
Don't pretend this is a surprise.


2 comments:

  1. Right now, Kerrleyn Sparks is the only author I insta-buy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of that author, maybe I should fix that!!

      Delete