"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Nintendo Book Tag

1) NES (Nintendo Entertainment System): A Classic you want to read
I've always wanted to read Great Gatsby or Catcher In The Rye.


2) SNES (Super Nintendo): A Sequel you liked more than the 1st (can be a 2nd book in a series)
I liked Catching Fire way more than The Hunger Games. Not that I didn't like the first - it's just that the second one was better :)


3) Nintendo 64: A book that revolutionized the way you look at the world
Oh goodness I wouldn't say it "revolutionized" the way I look at the world but The Fault in Our Stars sure did make an impact on me.

4) Gamecube: A popular book that did not go over so well with you
Isla & The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. Everyone seems to love this book and I just did not care for it.

5) Wii: A new favorite book
When You're Back by Abbi Glines.

6) Nintendo Power: Favorite Graphic novel series or a series you want to start
I've never read a graphic novel so I guess I can't answer this :/


7) Super Mario: A Character that you'd love to squish like a Goomba
Margot from Paper Towns, or Isla & Josh from Isla & The Happily Ever After.

8) Zelda: A newer fantasy that you consider to be a modern classic
Probably the Mortal Instruments series.

9) Samas-Aran: Favorite Sci-fi novel or one you want to read
I've been wanting to read Across The Universe for a very long time - hopefully I'll finally pick it up soon.

10) Pokemon: Book editions that you want to collect
I have TFIOS in hardcover, e-book, and the movie cover edition. I'd like to get the paperback and the B&N special edition, also a signed copy would be awesome.

11) Donkey Kong: A book with original characters
Marked Men series by Jay Crownover is full of very special and unique characters.

12) Nintendo Fandom: Favorite Nintendo game(s) or game you really want
I'm not much of a game player but I'd really like to own Tekken 2 again. That game used to be my jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment