"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Christmas Reads!!

Last December I read and reviewed a few Christmas books and in doing so I had a stinkin blast!

If you've read my post from a few months back where I talked about why I wasn't writing on my blog you know it's been a rough year. I've been trying to get back into reading and even when I do pick up a book it just hasn't sucked me back in yet.

Last month I decided I was for sure going to do a Christmas Theme Book month on A Book Lovers Playlist. Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday and is something I've always enjoyed with my family. As a prep for this month I thought it would be a good idea to read books I am thankful for in the month of November. You know, cause like, Thanksgiving and stuff.

I picked up Twilight with the intention of reading it and then moving on to another book that I'm thankful for. Instead I read the entire series again and boy am I thankful. I had so much fun reading them and rediscovering my love for the series. It put me in the mood to read exactly as I'd hoped.

Tomorrow I'll be posting my first Christmas themed review and I hope you all enjoy it.

Thank you so much for sticking with me. I love you guys <3

xo,
Kayleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment