"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, June 21, 2018

The 90s Kid Book Tag


This tag was created by Amber over at The Literary Phoenix, check out her answers HERE

Pokemon
The author you need every book from
Colleen Hoover. Always.

Aim
Book that connected you with your best friend
My friend Valerie and I are HUGE fans of The Fault in Our Stars. When the movie came out we were constantly sharing memes about it with each other.

Furby
Book that seemed like a good idea but was actually a monster
Like a monster sized book? Or was like aww I'm sure it'll be cute and really it was terrifying?

N'Sync
A book you hated to say Bye Bye Bye to
Colleen Hoover. Always.

Slimed
A book everyone loved but you hated
I didn't hate it and I never even finished it but I couldn't get into The Book Theif. It looks amazing and I've only heard great things, so I do plan on reading it someday. Just not yet.

Oregon Trail
A book that made you wish you died of dysentery
That is so dramatic and yet hysterical!! I can't say that I've ever hated a book so much.

Mixtape/CD
Three books you recommend to anyone, anywhere, no matter what
-TFIOS
-Dangerous Lies
-It Ends With Us

Dial Up Internet
A book that took FOR FREAKING EVER to read
The last book in the Mortal Instruments. I feel like I was reading it for an entire year.

Kenan Thompson
That book you see referenced everywhere and is in everything, but that's okay because it's awesome
Twilight.

Thumbs Up, 7 Up
Book where you peeked real quick at the ending because you didn't like the guessing game
Literally every Nicholas Sparks book.

Dunkaroos
Your ideal bookish snack
Mmm dunkaroos.

Scary stories to tell in the dark
A book that kept you up all night
Vanishing Girls.

Bill Nye the Science Guy
A book that taught you something new
Uh...

1 comment: