"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Random Questions About Me Tag

I read Spines and Covers answers to this tag and loved them!! If you want to check it out click HERE
And if you want to see my answers then keep reading please ;)

1. Do you like blue cheese?
Ha. That would be uhhh no.

2. Have you ever been drunk?
I have not.

3. Do you own a gun?
I do not.

4. What flavor of kool aid is your favorite?
Orange.

5. Do you get nervous before doctors appointments?
Yes, I'm a huge child.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I love them, let's not discuss this further.

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
Christmas Every Day or The Christmas List. Ahh I love those two so much <3

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Water or apple juice, yummy.

9. Can you do push ups?
Hehe.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
A necklace my mom got me when I gave birth to my son.

11. Do you have A.D.D.?
Nope.

12. What's your favorite shoe?
My mint green converse, they're beautiful.

13. Middle name?
Jo.

14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
1. My middle name makes me think of Joey from Dawsons Creek
2. Gosh Pacey and Joey were so cute.
3. I love that my boyfriend looks like Pacey <3 <3 <3

15. Name 3 drinks you drink regularly.
1. Water
2. Pepsi
3. Apple Juice

16. Current worry?
The state of our country.

17. Current hate?
A strong dislike of our "President"

18. Dum da dum dum!! What is that?
The sound of our President entering a room.

19. How did you bring in the New Year?
With family <3

20. Where would you like to go?
I want to go to the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas So. Freaking. Bad.

21. Name 3 people who will complete this.
I'm not sure who has done this already so I don't really want to tag anyone. If you want to do it though PLEASE leave me the link in the comments!!

22. Do you own slippers?
Many.

23. What color shirt are you wearing right now?
It's pink, white, orange and yellow Aztec print.

24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Can't say I ever have.

25. Can you whistle?
Not even a little.

26. Favorite color?
Mint green.

27. Would you be a pirate?
Arg, probably not.

28. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Anything from the 90s.

29. What's in your pocket right now?
Lint probably.

30. Last thing that made you laugh.
My son.

31. Best bed sheets as a child.
My Barbie sheets. They rocked.

32. Worst injury you had as a child.
Um well it wasn't really an "injury" but I had an eye infection and almost lost my eye sight...so that sucked.

33. Do you love where you live?
I sure do.

34. How many dogs do you have?
My dog passed last August and he's the only dog that has ever been all mine.

35. Does someone have a crush on you?
I sure hope my boyfriend does. If not that stinks.

36. What is your favorite candy?
Reese's!!

37. Favorite sports team.
Green Bay Packers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment