"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

The "Slumps are for Chumps" Book Tag

It's happened to me again guys, I'm in a book slump. I haven't read anything in over a month and it's driving me crazy. I didn't know what I should post for you all so I went to Google and typed in book slump and this tag game up. You all know how I feel about doing tags and since I'm in a slump I figured hey this sounds like a fantastic idea. Check out the blog I saw this tag on by clicking HERE
Enjoy!!

1. Which book, most recently, did you not finish?

I started Fallen by Lauren Kate a while back and never finished it. I also picked up Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver and got like 4 pages into it before I put it down.

2. Which book is your guilty pleasure?

I feel weird choosing Fifty Shades of Grey because this question has the word pleasure in it which makes me all kinds of uncomfortable but it's true, this book is a guilty read. I love it, don't judge me.

3. Which book do you love to hate?

Hmm, I don't know if there is any book that I love to hate.

4. Which book would you throw in the sea?

Haha, this question makes me giggle. There have been some books that I really really didn't like, but I love books and I would never throw one into the water. That would hurt it and I don't believe in hurting books.

5. Which book have you read the most?

Twilight.

6. Which book would you hate to receive as a present?

I wouldn't really want Isla & The Happily Ever After but I would love it if someone bought me Lola & The Boy Next Door.

7. Which book could you not live without?

I don't want to say the book I'm thinking of because I have to use it later on in this tag...and I don't want to be predictable...or use a book to many times in a tag. I can't not do it...TFIOS. I just don't know what I'd do without that book guys, I'm sorry.

8. Which book made you the angriest?

Allegiant.

9. Which book made you cry the most?

The Fault in Our Stars, see I told you I had to use it later on in the tag. But I also cried a lot in The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks.

10. Which book cover do you hate the most?

I read My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron a loooong time ago and I loved the book and I thought the cover was kind of cute. Then last year or so I saw a different cover for it and it made me so mad because it was cheesy and so not good for the book underneath. Soooo I'm going to have to go with that one.



1 comment:

  1. Love this tag, been in a bit of a slump lately myself. Will have the time to be doing this tag soonish hopefully.

    ReplyDelete