"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: May 19, 2015

This weeks T10T is "YOUR CHOICE OF TOPIC" soooo I picked Favorite Book Quotes
**Disclaimer**
There will probably be more than one TFIOS quote, don't pretend you're surprised ;)
Enjoy!! :)

10. ""I might be in love with you." He smiles a little. "I'm waiting until I'm sure to tell you though.""
Divergent by Veronica Roth

9. "We accept the love we think we deserve."
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

8. “Look after my heart - I've left it with you.”
Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

7. ""There is no pretending," Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then."
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

6. "You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices."
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

5. “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
A Dance With Dragons by George R.R. Martin

4. “Oh, I wouldn't mind, Hazel Grace. It would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you.”
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

3. "Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."
Coraline by Neil Gaiman

2. “As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
-
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

1. "And in that moment, I swear we were infinite."
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
(I love this one so much that I have it tattooed to my shoulder.)

No comments:

Post a Comment