"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Library Lovers Book Tag

1. How often do you visit you local library?
Honestly it really depends. I go on kicks where I go about every week and then other times I don't go for months. I moved a few months back and only recently got my library card so I haven't gone a lot only because I'm not used to this library yet.

2. Are you the type of person who checks out more books than you know you can read or are you someone who only checks out the exact amount of books you intend on reading before they are due?
Again it really depends. Sometimes I have a set list going into the library and I only get those books - if they are available. Other times I go in there and they have so many that I want to read that I just start grabbing.

3. How old were you when you got your first library card?
I think we had to get one in Kindergarten. I believe our class went to the library on a field trip and got one then.

4. Do you go to your library looking for a particular book or do you check out anything that peaks your interest?
I kind of answered this earlier. Sometimes I go in knowing which book I want and other times I just go to see what they have.

5. Do you use your library to check out just books or do you also check out dvds, audiobooks etc.?
I used to check out dvds and cds from my library back home. Now I have Netflix and like I said I'm not used to this library yet so no I haven't rented anything other than books.

6. From what section of your library do you check out a majority of your books? ( YA, middle grade, adult, nonfiction.)
Primarily YA but occasionally I will pick up an adult book - ex. if Nicholas Sparks or Sophie Kinsella have a new release.

7. What is your favorite part of using your local library?
I just love the feel of them. I love going to them and seeing all of the books and knowing that I can bring any book I want home and I don't have to pay $20 to read it. I always feel like Belle in Beauty and The Beast the first time she sees the Beasts library. It's just fun. Simple pleasures in life my friends.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been in a library in a while. Lately, I just buy ebooks. I feel kind of bad about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ebooks are just so much easier. I love going to the library but it's so nice to get ebooks because you don't have to worry about a late fee and you get to keep them.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete