"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Friday, April 18, 2014

Favorite Films Tag

I know what you're thinking, "This is a book blog, why the hell is she doing a post about movies?" Well the answer is, "I'm still in my gosh darn reading slump and I don't want to not post."
Geesh.

I saw this tag on YouTube and was all "Hmm I like movies." So I decided to do the tag. Basically all you do is list your top 10 favorite movies. Pretty damn simple.

Here we go.


10) Breakfast Club
I almost feel stupid for putting this on my list because who doesn't love the Breakfast Club?
9) Beauty & The Beast
Don't judge me. This is by far my favorite Disney movie EVER.
8) Pretty In Pink
I love everything about this movie (Except for the horrible kiss at the end. Seriously guys get your shit together.) Duckie is by far one of my favorite movie characters ever and the scene where he dances and sings to Otis Redding is my favorite scene from any movie ever.
7. Clueless

 I was 5 years old when this movie came out and I kid you not I wore knee high socks and plaid skirts for about a year.
6. A Walk To Remember
I don't feel as if I need to explain myself on this one. I just don't.
5) Speed
You put Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock in a movie and you get magic. Unless we're talking about the Lake House and in that case you don't get magic you get complete and utter confusion. But I digress. This movie is so full of action you can't help but get completely entranced by it.
4) I Love You Man
This is by far my favorite comedy. Every time I watch this movie I cry from laughing so hard. Jason Segel and Paul Rudd are two of the funniest actors around.
3) Funny Girl
Barbra Streisand people. This movie came out in the...60s I think and it's fantastic. The last scene where Barbra/Fanny sings My Man oh God, it's the best.
2) Perks of Being a Wallflower
Charlie. There you go, that's the reason I love this movie. If you haven't read this book or watched this movie then we can't be friends anymore. I cry every time I watch this movie because of all the feels it gives me. Every. Time.
1) Almost Famous
It's a movie about rock and roll and band-aids, how could it not be my favorite movie?

And for your reading pleasure I'm going to add a new category. Top 5 books I could watch over and over again.


5) Pitch Perfect
Hi-sterical! Freaking Fat Amy. Freaking Breakfast Club references. Ah.
4) Liar Liar
The pen is blue! Hehe. I mentioned earlier that Duckies Otis impression is my favorite scene from any movie, well the blue pen scene from Liar Liar is probably my second favorite scene. I get giggling so hard that I cry every time.

3) What to Expect When You're Expecting
I had a feeling that I'd enjoy this movie but I didn't know that it would become a movie that I could watch again and again. It makes me smile so much.
2) He's Just Not That Into You
I don't know what it is about this movie but I find it so entertaining. It makes me want to be someones exception. (If you've watched the movie then you know exactly what I'm talking about.)
1) 27 Dresses
I have literally finished this movie and played it again. That is how much I love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment