"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Twenty Questions Book Tag



1. How many books is too many books in a book series?
Hmm, that's tricky. Sometimes I wish that books had an infinite amount in a series because I love the characters so much. However, I hate watching the characters I love so much constantly get messed with. So I think 3 is a safe number. Any more than 5 can be a bit much. (Except for the Rosemary Beach series by Abbi Glines which has like 800 books and I love them all.)

2. How do you feel about cliffhangers?
I hate them.

3. Hardcopy or paperback?
I like big floppy paperbacks.

4. Favorite book?
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.

5. Least favorite book?
I recently read Hold on To Me by Taylor Holloway and was not a big fan.

6. Love triangles, yes or no?
I am not the biggest fan honestly, but sometimes they can be done well.

7. The most recent book you just couldn't finish?
I can't remember the last book that I stopped reading.

8. A book you're currently reading?
I just finished Undertow by Elizabeth O'Roark and LOVED it.

9. Last book you recommended to someone?
Um, you guys should read Undertow by Elizabeth O'Roark. ;)

10. Oldest book you've read? (Publication date)
Gosh, um, I haven't really read a lot of "older" books completely. Did Are You There God, It's Me Margaret by Judy Blume or The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton come out first?

11. Newest book you've read? (Publication date)
I'm currently reading an ARC for Lisa Suzanne so that one.

12. Favorite author?
Colleen Hoover.

13. Buying books or borrowing books?
I really love to buy books but recently I've been insanely in love with Kindle Unlimited. I've been able to read so much this year and it's been a blast.

14. A book you dislike that everyone else seems to love?
I started to read A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas and I couldn't get into it. Now that doesn't mean I don't like it, it just means I wasn't in the mood for it at the time.

15. Bookmarks or dog-ears?
Bookmarks. How dare you dog ear a book you absolute savage.

16. A book you can always reread?
The Fault in Our Stars, Beautiful Disaster, Rule....

17. Can you read while hearing music?
Yes I sure can, that's how this blog started. ;)

18. One POV or multiple POVs?
MULTIPLE!

19. Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
It really depends. I have a 3 year old so I can't just sit there and read for hours. Sometimes after he goes to sleep I read...and stay up to finish.

20. Who do you tag?
Just Another Bookish Blog

2 comments:

  1. What a fun tag. I was in a similar situation with A Court of Thorns and Roses. I still want to give it another try, but it didn't hold my interest when I tried reading it for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not alone! :) If you do give it another go and enjoy it let me know!!

      Delete