"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Entwined With You by Sylvia Day

In the last few weeks I've reviewed the first 2 books in the Crossfire series and I'm here with you today to bring you my review for the third installment.
*Golf clap*
It should go without saying that if you haven't read the first two books you shouldn't read this review. Notice I said "it should" I have chosen to still say it and really beat that horse.
DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU'VE NOT READ THE FIRST TWO.
I AM NOT JOKING.
THIS IS NOT A DRILL.
PROCEED WITH CAUTION.
ACTUALLY DON'T PROCEED UNLESS YOU'VE READ THE FIRST TWO BOOKS.
--------
If you read the last book - which you darn well better have - you know that Gideon killed Nathan. You also know that him and Eva had to "break up" because Gideon didn't want there to be a connection to the jackass. Eva and him obviously can't stay away from each other though and decide that it's okay to come out as a couple again but they struggle with how to go about doing that. Because of that for a while they just sneak around. Which is kinda hot. And by kinda I mean whoa nelly.
While the two are dealing with everything an ex of Gideon's who is a reporter starts questioning Eva about their relationship. I have to tell you guys I feel really bad for Eva. I mean come on, it's like she can't catch a break from these witches with a b. She also is dealing with Brett again who won't let her turn him down. He ends up asking her to come to his music video reveal for "Golden" the song he wrote about her and it's basically a montage of their relationship.
Another thing happens in this book which made me such a happy little book blogger. I'm not gonna tell you though, I want you to be surprised. :)
I loved getting to see more of Eva and Gideon but also of other characters we've met such as Megumi and Cary. I also really love Eva's dad so any time he's mentioned in the books I get all smiley.
All in all if you've read the first 2 then I definitely recommend you keep up with the series and check this one out. So far it's probably my favorite.

Buy Entwined With You Here:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Kobo

I'm a Book Depository affiliate so if you want to put some cha-ching in my pocked and get yourself a book with FREE SHIPPING click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment