"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: February 14, 2017


This weeks T10T is: All About Romance so I'm choosing my...
Top Ten Favorite Romantic Quotes

10. "You love me. Real or not real?" I tell him, "Real."
-Suzanne Collins Mockinjay


9. "Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it."
-Nicholas Sparks A Walk To Remember


8. "Here's my heart Shaw. You have it in your hands and I promise you're the first and last person to ever touch it. You need to be careful with it because it's far more fragile than I ever thought and if you try and give it back I'm not taking it. I don't know enough about love to know for sure that's what this is between us, but I know for me that it's you and only you from here on out and I can only promise to be careful and not push you away again. Life without you in it is doable, but if I have a choice I want to do it with you by my side and I'm telling you I'm not running away from the work it takes to make that happen. Shaw I'm not scared of us anymore."
-Jay Crownover Rule


7. "There is no pretending," Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then."
-Cassandra Clare City of Glass: The Mortal Instruments


6. "She was the rock in a world that was crumbling."
-Abbi Glines Fallen Too Far


5. "I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn't something about you at all. It was just you."
-Jamie McGuire Beautiful Disaster


4. "Look after my heart, I've left it with you."
-Stephenie Meyer Eclipse


3. "I might be in love with you." He smiles a little. "I'm waiting until I'm sure to tell you though."
-Veronica Roth Divergent


2. "I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours."
-Nicholas Sparks The Notebook


1. "As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly, and then all at once."
-John Green The Fault in Our Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment