"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Totally Didn't Book Tag

As I was perusing all of the wonderful bookish type videos on YouTube I came across this little gem and decided I had to do it!! This tag was created by ReadLikeWildFire and if you'd like to check out the original video click HERE

1. Totally didn’t need to have a sequel/sequels.
The Diveregent series!! I so badly wish it would've stayed at just one.

2. Totally didn’t need to have more than one point of view.
To be honest I don't think that I've ever read a book where I wished there wasn't more than one point of view. It's kind of one of my favorite things when authors do that.

3. Totally didn’t need to change cover art through the middle of a series.
I never read it but Across The Universe was gorgeous and so was the second one. When they released the third I decided I'd probably never buy the physical books.

4. Totally didn’t need a love triangle.
I don't know if it really had a huge love triangle but the Clary Jace Simon thing wasn't necessary.

5. Totally didn’t need this book to be included in this series.
I don't want to be redundant but Insurgent and Allegiant were just not needed.

6. Totally didn’t need a cliffhanger.
Alright so I know why Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher included a cliffhanger in Never, Never -so we'd read the next two duh- but I hated it!! I hate cliffhangers!! :P

7. Totally didn’t need to have just one point of view.
I would have l.o.v.e.d. it if John Green would've written TFIOS in both Hazel and Augustus' POV. Oh my that would've been wonderful.

8. Totally didn’t need that much hype.
I've said it before and I'll say it again- probably a lot- I did not enjoy Isla & The Happily Ever After and I don't think it deserved the hype it got. Don't hate me!! I love the other two books, just not that one.

9. Totally didn’t need a relative book reference. (Eg, For example: Hunger Games fan would love Divergent.)
I don't think that anyone should EVER say another book/book series is like Twilight. Because it's not. There will never be a book like Twilight.

10. Totally didn’t deserve my time.
I was watching a bookshelf tour the other day and this girl showed that she had The Iron Fey series and I remembered how much I wanted to like it but didn't. So I'm going to choose the first two books in that series.

2 comments:

  1. For number 4, I'd say no book needs a love triangle. They annoy the crap out of me. Complete book turn off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually was going to say that until I thought of that answer because that one was super silly to me. It wasn't ever a question to me who Clary was supposed to be with, even when some weird stuff was put between them- I knew it wasn't true.

      Delete