"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: June 2, 2015

Top Ten Books I'd Love To See as a Movie or T.V. Show

I feel as if I have done this before but I'm not 100% sure. Normally I would look to see if I have in fact done this but I've decided not to look until after I finish because I want to see if I choose the same books - if I haven't done this before then obviously I have not chosen the same.

10. The Beaumont series by Heidi McLaughlin
It's no secret that I'm in love with these books so it should be no secret that I want them turned into a television show that I can enjoy week after week. :)

9. Anna & The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
I would love to see Anna & Etienne up on the big screen. I think this would be the perfect summer movie and I want to make it happen.

8. The Kiss Off by Sarah Billington
It's been a while since I've mentioned this book but if you remember what I said before you know I loved it. The whole time I read it I felt like I was watching a movie in my head so of course I'd love to see this on film!!

7. Between The Lines series by Tammara Webber
Sticking with books I haven't mentioned in a while I wanted to throw in this series because it would make a fantastic television show!! You've got angst, smokin' hot boys, relatable girls - shoot you've got the new teen drama on the CW!!

6. Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead
This would make an excellent television series because there is so much that happens!! I personally did NOT like the Vampire Academy movie so I would hope that they'd take a different route and hire new people for the Bloodlines series.

5. Maybe, Someday by Colleen Hoover
I'm aware that Ugly Love is being turned into a movie and trust me I'm thrilled, however Maybe, Someday is my favorite and I would absolutely love to see this as a movie. I'm going to sit here patiently and cross my fingers until this happens.

4. Faking It by Cora Carmack
I need this to be a movie. And I need it now.

3. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
I feel as if this is in talks to become a movie but I'm not sure. In case it's not IT SHOULD BE!! Uh, to see Travis Maddox in theaters...life would be so grand.

2. The Marked Men series by Jay Crownover
I would absolutely love to see the Marked Men be a t.v. series!! I would be so addicted it would be ridiculous. And since Grey's Anatomy shattered my heart and I refuse to watch it now, I need a new show. This would be the perfect remedy for my broken heart.

1. The Rosemary Beach series by Abbi Glines
I also want this series to be a television show because there are so many different characters and stories that one movie (even if it were for each book) just wouldn't be enough.


2 comments:

  1. YES!! Especially Anna and the French Kiss!! That would be such a beautiful movie! x

    ReplyDelete