"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Disney Song Book Tag

1. A whole new world - Pick a book that made you see the world differently.
You know, The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky kind of made me see the world differently. It was such a fantastic story and it made me want to befriend all the Charlies in the world.

2. Cruella De Vil - Pick your favorite villain.
He's an ass but Sebastian from Mortal Instruments. There's just something about him that I love.

3. I won't say I'm in love - Pick a book you didn't want to admit you loved.
In the beginning I really didn't want to admit that I loved Fifty Shades of Grey. Now I simply don't care.

4. Gaston - Pick a character that you couldn't stand.
Ironically enough since I just said I loved it-Anastasia Steele (from the book) kind of drove me nuts. All that "inner goddess" bull made me want to gag and throw the book.

5. Part of your world - Pick a book set in a universe you wish you could live in.
Oh geez. Can I live in Colorado or Rosemary Beach?

6. A dream is a wish your heart makes - describe what the book of your dreams would be like.
The book of my dream exists, it's called Rule by Jay Crownover :)

7. Someday my prince will come - What book character would you marry if you could?
Rule duh.

8. I see the light - Pick a book that changed your life.
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. That book honestly did change my life.

9. When you wish upon a star - Pick a book you wish you could reread for the first time.
Twilight. Hands down. I will never forget reading that for the first time and it was the best feeling.

10. I just can't wait to be king - Pick a book with some kind of monarchy in it.
The White Queen by Philippa Gregory? Does that count?

11. Colors of the wind - Pick a book with a beautiful colorful cover.
The new'ish covers for Anna, Lola, and Isla are all gooorgeous. I love looking at them.


No comments:

Post a Comment