"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tis The Season Tag

1. Do you have a favorite Winter read?
I really enjoy reading Twilight in the winter. I don't think I've ever read it at any other time of year.

2. Find a book with blue on the cover!
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. Boom. Blue.

3. Find a book you’d use as the star on a Christmas tree?


4. Pick one fictional place that would be perfect for a Winter vacation!


5. Pick one fictional character you’d take with you on your Winter vacation!
Augustus Waters. Or Edward Cullen because he wouldn't complain about being cold.

6. Name one book on your Wishlist this year!
Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire. I. Need. It.

7. Favorite Holiday drink, treat, & movie?
I'm going to go with hot cocoa or pumpkin spice cappuccino as my favorite holiday drink. As for treat I'm going to go with something my mom makes. Every year on Christmas Eve she makes a TON of yummy goodies but my favorite is these little peanut butter rice crispy balls dipped in chocolate. Ah so good. And my favorite holiday movie is Christmas Every Day or The Year Without a Santa Claus.

No comments:

Post a Comment