"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: September 23, 2014

Top Ten Books On My Fall To-Be-Read list

10. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
I recently ordered this book from my library so I plan on reading it soon. EVERYONE on BookTube raves about this book so I feel like it's time I jump on the bandwagon and see what all the hype is about.

9. Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
I really need to read this book because I've read the first three and really enjoy the series. I'll be honest I wasn't a huge fan of the third book but it really picked up at the end and I need to know what happens.

8. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
I keep seeing things about the movie coming out and it's making me more eager to read the book. I've had it for over a year so maybe if I put it on this list I'll actually read it. :)

7. Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
I've been putting this book off for a while--don't ask me why--but I feel like it's time I pick it up.

6. Point of Retreat by Colleen Hoover
I read Slammed quite a few months back and fell in love with Colleen Hoover. I've been meaning to carry on with the series but haven't had the chance until now.

5. The Certainty of Violet & Luke by Jessica Sorenson
I've read the first two books about Violet and Luke and I really want to know what happens. Honestly I don't feel like these books needed to be dragged on into more than one or two books but oh well.

4. Isla & The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

I'm actually reading this one right now but it was on my fall list so I'm counting it and you can't stop me :P

3. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
This book doesn't come out until November...which technically isn't fall but can I still count it? Please? I mean it's the beginning of November which is almost October still so that works. Right?

2. Rowdy by Jay Crownover
I'm pretty sure you all know by now that I am a massive fan of the Marked Men series by my beloved Jay Crownover. Rowdy has been a favorite of mine since the begining and I can't wait to hear his story!

1. Predestined by Abbi Glines
I read Existence last week and plan on reading Predestined ASAP! Abbi Glines can't write a bad book so if you haven't checked her out DO IT!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the last Mara Dyer book!!!!!! And I need to read Throne of Glass too. Great list! Here's mine- http://rachelwritesthings.blogspot.com/2014/09/top-ten-books-on-my-fall-to-be-read-list.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked out your list, I can't wait for In The After Light either! Awesome list! :) I'm going to start spazzing if I don't get my hands on the last Mara Dyer book soon. Thanks for commenting it means the world to me. I really like your blog and am following you on twitter now. :)

      Delete
  2. Isla! Isla! Isla! I die for Josh Wasserstein! It was definitely the best of the three! I just finished Throne of Glass last night and it was pretty good. I'm excited to read the rest of the series, and I've heard the books get better and better.

    Check out my Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My heart still belongs to St. Clair ;) I'm nervous to start Throne of Glass because everyone seems to love it and I'm scared that I won't. :/

      Delete