"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, June 27, 2019

The Literary Dinner Party Tag


Alright guys, I saw this tag online and thought it sounded fun. I'm trying to only pick from books I've read this year. Lets go.

1. One character who can cook/likes to cook

Indie from the book Rhett. She has her own bakery, wait, does that count?

2. One character who has money to fund the party

Brandon Sterling from Legally Yours. That dude's loaded.

3. One character who might cause a scene

Skylar from Confessions of a Virgin Sex Columnist. I don't think she'd cause one to be rude, she just tends to have a lot of things happen around her lol.

4. One character who is funny/amusing

Sibby from Queen of Klutz. She is hilarious!!

5. One character who is super social/popular

Hmm, I'm going to invite Aiden - Sibby's fella because he's super social and I can't invite one without the other. That would just be rude.

6. One villain

Okay so I'm going to choose Seth from Dirty Like Seth. He is no villain but he is to the band at a certain point in time.

7. One couple - doesn't have to be romantic

Marley and Jake <3

8. One hero/heroine

Will from Waking Olivia. He certainly was a hero to Olivia!!

9. One underappreciated character

This one has stumped me. I seriously cannot think of one damn person.

10. One character of your own choosing

Olivia from Waking Olivia lol. I have to invite her for Will people, come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment