Thursday, June 27, 2019
The Literary Dinner Party Tag
Alright guys, I saw this tag online and thought it sounded fun. I'm trying to only pick from books I've read this year. Lets go.
1. One character who can cook/likes to cook
Indie from the book Rhett. She has her own bakery, wait, does that count?
2. One character who has money to fund the party
Brandon Sterling from Legally Yours. That dude's loaded.
3. One character who might cause a scene
Skylar from Confessions of a Virgin Sex Columnist. I don't think she'd cause one to be rude, she just tends to have a lot of things happen around her lol.
4. One character who is funny/amusing
Sibby from Queen of Klutz. She is hilarious!!
5. One character who is super social/popular
Hmm, I'm going to invite Aiden - Sibby's fella because he's super social and I can't invite one without the other. That would just be rude.
6. One villain
Okay so I'm going to choose Seth from Dirty Like Seth. He is no villain but he is to the band at a certain point in time.
7. One couple - doesn't have to be romantic
Marley and Jake <3
8. One hero/heroine
Will from Waking Olivia. He certainly was a hero to Olivia!!
9. One underappreciated character
This one has stumped me. I seriously cannot think of one damn person.
10. One character of your own choosing
Olivia from Waking Olivia lol. I have to invite her for Will people, come on.