"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

My Life in Books Tag



I saw this tag over at Dreamland Book Blog and I loved it!! If you would like to check out Beatrice's tag click ----> Dreamland Book Blog

1. Find a book for each of your initials.
K: Keeping The Moon by Sarah Dessen. Never read. Probably won't.
J: Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay. It has been a hot minute since I've read this book but I do remember really liking it!!
P: Percy Jackson and The Olympians. Oh yes I love that one.

2. Count your age along your bookshelf: What book is it?
I've told you all before that I don't really have a designated "bookshelf" It's disgusting, I know. I have books in a small "bookshelf" above my window, under tables and basically anywhere else I can fit them. But I did count and the book that is 27 in is Shopaholic Ties the Knot by Sophie Kinsella.

3. Pick a book set in your city/country?
Bud Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis. We had to read this one in middle school so I absolutely can not tell you what it was about but I did like it.

4. Pick a book that represents a destination you'd love to travel to.
Anna & The French Kiss. Because Paris. Duh.

5. Pick a book that's your favorite color.
The Selection by Kierra Cass. That minty blue green color. I live for it.

6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
I remember the day that I got Twilight in the mail. It was the very first book I ever ordered from Amazon and I was so stinkin excited. I'll never forget that feeling or the feeling I had while reading it.

7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
I really liked the book Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken but it took me a while. Probably because it was so big and daunting.

8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?
Most of them. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment