"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Griffin Peterson Interview

Hello fellow book lovers today I am stoked because I get to share my interview with Griffin Peterson with you!! Ahh!! If you don't know Griffin has been on American Idol and he also wrote and sang the soundtrack for Maybe Someday by the fabulous Colleen Hoover. He is an exceptionally talented artist and I'm so grateful to him for taking the time to answer my questions. Also thank you to his team for being so wonderful and kind to me.
I also wanted you guys to know that I checked out the album and it's wonderful!! Griffin has a really clean voice which I like because you can understand every word he says - it's a huge pet peeve of mine when I can't understand the words. The songs are all so special and the entirety of the album calms me and just makes me happy. My favorite tracks are Wait, Say It, Any Other Night, and Wherever We Go.You need to get your hands on this album asap ;)
Enjoy!!


1. Out of everything you've been able to do so far in your career what tops the list?
I think just being able to continue making music is the coolest thing
I've been able to do so far. Still having a career and being able to
support myself from doing this has been unreal. Not a day goes by that I
take that for granted.

2. If you could collaborate with any artist who would you choose and why?
I would choose Foy Vance to collaborate with. He's a writer and artist
that sings through his soul and that is what it's about to me.  I love his
songwriting style and lyrics too.

3. What was it like working with Colleen Hoover and writing a soundtrack to her book?
Colleen is one of the coolest people, period. It was a blast doing the
MS soundtrack with her!  We didn't really know each other that well at the
time, so it was funny to figure out each other's working habits.

4. I always ask the authors I interview if their book could have a theme song what would it be, since you are a musician I want to know if your life had a theme song what would it be?
If my life had a theme song?...it would have to be "Riser" by Steve
Moakler. The song it beautifully written and leaves you feeling pretty
damn recharged and ready for whatever.

"Thanks so much Book Lover's Playlist! Really appreciate
all of the support with my music!" -Griffin

Listen to Griffins first single "Wait" off of his new album From All Sides by clicking
HERE

Follow Griffin on Social Media
Instagram
Twitter
Facebook
Official Website




No comments:

Post a Comment