"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: April 21, 2015

Top Ten ALL TIME Favorite Authors

10. Richelle Mead
I've recently marathoned the crap out of the Bloodlines series (still haven't read the last book because I just can't) and I think that Richelle Mead has cemented her spot in my Top Favorite Authors. I adored the Vampire Academy series but I think I love the Bloodlines series even more.

9. Cora Carmack
Cora Carmack started my love for New Adult books so I will always be a huge fan of hers. Every time she has a new book come out I get super excited so I feel she deserves a spot on this list.

8. Stephenie Meyer
She wrote Twilight, need I say more?

7. Sophie Kinsella
I love this woman. I have been a fan of hers since I was maybe 17 years old. Her books never fail to make me laugh. I will be reading her for a very long time.

6. Nicholas Sparks
Nicholas Sparks is the first author that I ever remember adoring. I read A Bend in The Road in 8th grade and from then on I was hooked. I couldn't stop reading his books. He will always be a favorite of mine.

5. Colleen Hoover
Colleen Hoover became one of my favorite authors last year when I read Maybe Someday. I had read Slammed and loved it so I asked if she'd do an interview with me. She's awesome and agreed and during one of our conversations she told me that I should check out her book Maybe Someday. As soon as it came out I read it and was hooked. Since then she's become an automatic buy author and one of my favorites.

4. Jamie McGuire
This woman created Travis Maddox, how could she not be one of my favorite authors? I picked up Beautiful Disaster after I read Losing It by Cora Carmack and fell in love. Now that she has given us books with the other Maddox brothers I love her even more.

3. John Green
He wrote TFIOS.

2. Jay Crownover
I remember seeing Rule for the first time on Amazon and thinking hey that dude on the covers cute, I wonder what that book is about. Then I read the plot and HAD to read it. I stayed up that night reading about Rule and Shaw and fell in love with the characters and Jay Crownover. If you have been following my blog since the beginning then you know that Jay Crownover was the first author that I ever interviewed and it's because of that book.

1. Abbi Glines
The first book I ever read by Abbi Glines was The Vincent Boys and I wasn't hooked. I thought it was good and I was interested enough to read The Vincent Brothers. So shortly after reading the first book I picked up the second and became fascinated with Abbi Glines and her writing. I decided to pick up her book Fallen Too Far and fell in mad passionate love. I marathoned the first three books in the Rosemary Beach series and waited impatiently for the rest. As you know-if you've read my reviews-I'm obsessed with this series and since Abbi Glines is the creator of these beautiful characters and these wonderful stories I have to name her as my favorite author. It's a must.


No comments:

Post a Comment