"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Because Feelings Matter Book Tag

1. What book made you feel confident, either about yourself or your life?
Faking It by Cora Carmack made me feel somewhat confident because Max was such a strong female character. Reading through her eyes made me feel like I was a badass too.

2. What book made you feel sympathetic or sympathise greatly with the characters?
TFIOS by John Green, duh!

3. What book made you feel anxious?
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins because I never knew what was going to happen with the characters. It was a lot of twists and turns that I didn't expect and it kept me very anxious!

4. What book made you feel annoyed?
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. I picked this book up because everyone raves about it and I honestly had to fight my way through it. Clary drove me nuts! She was so annoying I didn't think I could make it through the other books. However I did keep going with the series and now I can say that I'm also a big fan...although Clary still annoys me from time to time. ;)

5. What book made you feel disappointed?
Allegiant by Veronica Roth. I'm sure that's a pretty common answer for this question but if you've read the book then you know why it's everyones answer.

6. What book made you feel confused?
Okay so don't hate me for this but Looking For Alaska by John Green confused me because I didn't understand the hype. So many people say that's their favorite book/one of the most amazing books and I really didn't care much for it. Maybe I wasn't in the right frame of mind to read it, maybe it isn't for me, who knows? All I know is that the hype surrounding it confused me.

7. What book made you feel satisfied?
Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer, more specifically the end of Breaking Dawn. I'm pretty sure everyone has already read the Twilight series but in case you haven't I'm not going to be the one who ruins it for you soooo all I'm going to say is that the ending was beautiful and left me very happy and satisfied.

8. What book made you feel like you could really relate to the main character?
Well even though Twilight has vampires and werewolves in it I always felt like I could relate to Bella as a person. (Book Bella) She was super clumsy and was awkward a lot and I could relate to that. She also was super swoony for Edward and I can relate to that too ;)

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic book tag Allegiant, Breaking Dawn and Twilight...all books I've loved

    ReplyDelete