"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Top Ten Tuesday
Top Ten Favorite Beginnings/Endings In Books
(Yes I know this is a day late...I suck. Deepest apologies) ; )
10. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
-I was in love with this book from the very first page. It's that freaking good.
9. The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
-I remember when I read the end of this book and my mouth literally dropped.
8. The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines
-My heart was so darn happy when I finished reading this book.
7. Jet by Jay Crownover
-Because it's delish that's why.
6. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
-I know pretty much everyone hates this book but I loved it. M'kay? And the ending made me feel all sorts of feels I didn't think I had. Mmmm I loved it!
5. Vampire Academy 1-6 by Richelle Mead
-Beginning. Ending. Middle.
-I'm not kidding the beginnings and endings of every stinkin' one of these books were amazing to me.
4. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
-This book is incredible. The ending is even better.
3. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
-When I read the last page I had a crazy freak out...and then went and ordered the second book.
2. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
-Last sentance. Cray cray. Shit pants. Oh. My. Gawd.
1. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
-Who am I kidding---this whole book is incredible.