"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: March 22, 2016

Ten Books I Really Love But Feel Like I Haven't Talked About Enough/In A While

10. House of Night series by P.C. & Kristin Cast
It has been a very very long time since I've picked up these books! I believe I've read the first 2 or 3 but I don't think I've read any after that. I loved the first 2 and I had to order the rest online because I wasn't able to find them in stores at the time I was looking for them. A lot of booktubers talked about this series because they said it wasn't that good the further the books went so it kind of turned me off from the series. I do own almost the entire series now so I would like to get back into it at some point.

9. Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
I read this book probably 5 years ago or so and  loved it. It's such a cute and light book about mermaids that you kind of can't help but enjoy it. I did read the second installment in the trilogy(series?) but I haven't picked up the third. I do however own it now so I do plan on reading it soon.

8. Wake by Amanda Hocking
I love this book! I read the first 3 but have yet to read the final book in the series. I picked it up around 3 years ago and just never talked about it much. I do know that I've mentioned it before but I have not given it the love it deserves.

7. Slammed by Colleen Hoover
I have talked about this book before but I don't give it enough attention. The reason for that is since this book was released Colleen has written Maybe, Someday, Ugly Love, & November 9 and because I love those books so much they're all I ever talk about. Slammed is fantastic though, so if you haven't picked it up you should!

6. Existence trilogy by Abbi Glines
Funny enough I have the same thing to say about these books as I did Slammed. The only difference is I read these books after I read The Rosemary Beach series and it's because I couldn't get enough Abbi Glines. I talk about The Rosemary Beach books all the time so I don't ever give this series enough love- though it does deserve it.

5. The Morganville Vampires series by Rachel Caine
I think I saw Jessica from Chapter Chicks talk about these books fooooorever ago and then I picked up the first 4 bind ups. I've only read the first 2 bind ups - so the first 4 books - and I loved them. I don't believe I've ever talked about them on my blog before and that's partly because I don't remember to much about them. I'd kind of like to find the time this summer to pick them up again and maybe do some reviews.

4. Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen
Along For The Ride and This Lullaby are my two favorite Sarah Dessen books and I don't think I have ever talked about them on here. It's been an incredibly long time since read them and to be honest I don't remember much aside from my love for them.

3. Lola & The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
I talk a lot about my love for Anna & The French Kiss and my dislike for Isla & The Happily Ever After but I never really talk about how much I adore Lola & The Boy Next Door. I read this when it first came out and I thought it was the cutest book ever. I kind of want to reread it.

2. The Mortal Instruments
I've talked about The Mortal Instruments in a few tags but I don't think I've really expressed how much I love these books. I wasn't a huge fan until I read City of Ashes but once I did read that one I was in love.

1. A Bend in The Road by Nicholas Sparks
This is one of the first books I ever remember loving. I think I've talked about it a couple of times but certainly not enough. This is a great book by the way so if you haven't read it before you should get one that.

2 comments:

  1. I skimmed Forgive My Fins. I picked up because, well, mermaids, but then after a few pages figured out how it would end that made it fizzle for me. Which was a bummer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty cute. I liked the second one a lot. Just super easy reads!!

      Delete