"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Friday, March 25, 2016

Gilmore Girls Book Tag

I'm pretty sure that I've mentioned it before but in case I haven't, I AM A HUGE GILMORE GIRLS FAN!! I have rewatched this stinkin' show so many times that I've actually lost count. Lorelei Gilmore is my spirit animal, Rory is the reader I aspire to be, Sookie is the chef I am in my dreams. It's just so wonderful.
When I found out that they are doing the revival I about wet my pants out of excitement. Seriously?! We get our beloved Gilmore Girls again?! Yes!
Another person who is excited about the revival is Heather from the YouTube channel Bookables. I've mentioned her quite a few times on my blog because she's muh fav and I love her. I saw that she did a video called The Gilmore Girls Book Tag and I had to do it. If you'd like to watch the original tag created by Pucksandpaperbacks you can do so by clicking HERE
If you'd like to watch Heathers video then click HERE
On with the questions! Enjoy!

Lorelei
A character with a witty or sarcastic sense of humor
"I don't know if she ever realized that the person I most wanted to be was her." - Rory Gilmore
  Literally any Sophie Kinsella character.

Rory
Your favorite classic
"Ugh, I need a taco." - Rory Gilmore
 As for classics though I must say I haven't read a lot. I'm not sure if it counts but I'm going to go with The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton.

Luke
A book you secretly love, but are afraid to admit.
  "Lorelai, this thing we're doing here me, you I just want you to know I'm in. I am all in." - Luke Danes
I don't thing there are any books that I'm afraid to admit that I love. Sorry.

Lane
A musical character
"I'm afraid that once your hearts involved, it all comes out in moron." - Lorelei Gilmore
Ridge from Maybe, Someday by Colleen Hoover!!

Dean
Your first book love
"I love you, you idiot." - Rory Gilmore
I remember having a thing for Kostas from Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants, which ironically is Alexis Bledel's/Rory's love interest in the movie.

Sooki
A book you’ve devoured
"Super cool party people bid you super cool adieu" - Sookie St. James
To Love Jason Thorn by Ella Maise!! So good guys, so good.

Jess
A book you love, that gets the most hate.
"What makes you think I care about you?" - Jess
Twilight was the first book to come to my head when I read this. It's funny because it seems like everyone loves this book but everyone also hates it. Bizarre.

Miss Patty
A book that was ruined by the hype
"I'm so glad I had all the sex." - Miss Patty
I don't know if it really ruined it - something else did - but Allegiant by Veronica Roth.
 
Emily Gilmore
An expensive book
"Oy with the poodles." - Lorelei Gilmore
Harry Potter
books are pretty darn expensive.

Paris
An uptight charcter
"Have a ever been mistaken for a patient person?" - Paris
Alec from The Mortal Instruments.

Richard Gilmore
A character death you will never get over
"Cranking Metallica? If that's some sort of drug reference it isn't funny." - Richard
Augustus Waters.

Logan
A character who has gone through the most development
"People can live a hundred years without really living for a minute." - Logan
Since I just watched Mockingjay: Part 2 -and it's fresh in my mind- this question makes me think of Peeta.

This tag left out some important people so I'm adding:

Michel
A book with a character who has an accent
"People are particularly stupid today, I can't talk to any more of them." - Michel Gerard
Does St. Clair have an accent? Don't hate me, I don't remember. I should re-read Anna & the French Kiss soon...

Christopher
A character who is part of a "Team" fandom Ex. Team Jacob or Team Edward
"If you're going to throw your life away, he better have a motorcycle." - Lorelei Gilmore
#TeamGale

Jackson
A loyal character
"Today mother nature has bowed down to me!" - Jackson
Percy Jackson.

Taylor
A character who always has something to say
"There's no use for a lava lamp unless you're on drugs." - Taylor
Nan from the Rosemary Beach series by Abbi Glines.

Kirk
A quirky charcter
"I'm so damn lonely not even Animal Planet does it for me anymore." - Kirk
Patrick from Perks of Being a Wallflower

Babette and Morey
A couple you couldn't imagine not being together
"Gnome kicking says a lot about a person." - Babette
Augustus and Hazel. Yep you got two TFIOS answers, you're welcome.

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! I will try this out myself. I'm so excited for the revival. I'm #teamdean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! I will try this out myself. I'm so excited for the revival. I'm #teamdean.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you've done the tag please tag me on twitter or facebook so I can check it out!! Thanks for commenting!! #ILoveDeanButImTeamJess

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete