“We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.” - Arthur O'Shaughnessy

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Spring Cleaning Book Tag


Since it is now May I and we are into Spring now I figured it was the perfect time to do this tag. I hope you guys like it!!

1. The struggle of getting started
A book/book series that you have struggled to begin because of its size
I read Cinder FOREVER ago and I never continued on with the series. It's not that the books are horribly long but it seems like there's so many. I've read series with more books but for some reason I just find it daunting.

2. Cleaning out the closet
A book/book series that you want to unhaul
I honestly can't think of any books that I don't want anymore. That would be like giving away a part of me and I just can't do that.

3. Opening windows and letting the fresh air in
A book that was refreshing
My darling Ella Maise and her writing is refreshing so obviously by default that means her books are refreshing. Seriously when I read her I just feel so light and happy. It's lovely.

4. Washing out sheet stains
A book you wish you could rewrite a certain scene in
I'm going to say Allegiant and that's all I'm going to say.

5. Throwing out unnecessary knick-knacks
A book in a series that you didn't feel was necessary

I can't really say that I've ever read a book in a series that I didn't think was necessary. I mean things happen that change the story or affect it somehow...so it's kinda necessary.

6. Polishing the doorknobs
A book that had a clean finish
I loved the ending of the Twilight Saga. I don't know if you would call it clean but it was beautiful and that's the same thing to me. ;)

7. Reaching to dust the fan
A book that tried to hard to relay a certain message

Since it's getting a LOT of mixed feelings I'm going to say 13 Reasons Why. I don't think that it "tried to hard" but it sure did push things. 

8. The tiring yet satisfying finish of Spring cleaning
A book series that was tiring yet satisfying to get through?
The Mortal Instruments Series. I mean I love it but those books are so darn big!!

9. Looking forward to next Spring
Tag 4 people that you want to do this tag

Just Another Bookish Blog
Mornings & Epilogues
Books & Stars
The Hardcover Lover

2 comments:

  1. Aaah this looks awesome! :D Thanks for the tag again!

    Caroline @ Just Another Bookish Blog <3

    ReplyDelete