"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

If I Could Turn Back Time: Books I'd Read Again

Jamie from Ermahgerd Berks and Jesse from JesseTheReader each did a video where they talked about books that they wish they could re-read for the first time. I thought it sounded like a really fun topic so I decided to do a post about it.
If you'd like to watch Jamie's video then click HERE
If you'd like to watch JesseTheReaders video click HERE
Enjoy!!


5. The Outsiders
I read this book for the first time when I was about 17 years old and I absolutely loved it. It's such an incredibly written story and I would love to read it for the first time again.

4. Can You Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella
I think I was probably around 18 when I read this book but don't quote me on that. What you can quote me on is that I love this book. This book made me laugh so hard and at that point in my reading life I hadn't really laughed out loud while reading.

3. The Hunger Games
I remember my desire to finish Catching Fire but I can't really remember reading The Hunger Games. I do remember that I binged the trilogy because I couldn't get enough of them. I'd love to have that experience again.

2. The Fault in Our Stars
I suppose I don't really need to give you all a reason for choosing this book but I will anyways. This is my favorite book. Of all time. I remember how bad I wanted to buy it and then when I finally found it at my library I completely devoured it. This book is magical and beautiful and I so desperately wish I could read this for the first time again.

1. Twilight
I don't really want to say that this book got me back into reading because I never really stopped, but this book made me passionate about books again. You can make fun of me all you want but this book is important to so many of us and I'm so grateful for it. I can vividly remember the day I got it in the mail from amazon. I went straight to my room, turned on some music and opened up the book. I couldn't put it down! It was so wonderful and everything that I had hoped it would be. It would be really fun to feel that way again.

4 comments:

  1. I'd read Warm Bodies and Harry Potter again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I'd definitely read The Hunger Games and TFIOS again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be wonderful to be able to read them for the first time again. Ah.

      Delete