"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Would You Rather Booktube 2.0

So I don't make BookTube videos so I kind of have to work around some of these questions but I really wanted to do this tag so I hope you enjoy!!

1. Would you rather do only review videos or only tag videos?
I love doing reviews but a lot goes into my reviews because I also include a playlist which usually takes the most time. I do love tags because they are quick so if I'm being a bad little book blogger I can usually get those done pretty quick.

2. Would you rather always see the film first or never see the film version of books?
Well this isn't a fun question...sometimes it really sucks to watch the movie first because then you read the book - which is usually different - and then you don't enjoy the book. However if I never watched the movies I'd miss out on amazing adaptations such as The Perks of Being a Wallflower and The Fault in Our Stars. Okay okay I guess I'd always see the film first.

3. Would you rather have a list of every book you've ever read (like Goodreads from birth) or still have the physical copy of your first favorite book?
I think I'd like the list because it'd be fun to go back and see everything I've ever read. It'd be cool to have a physical copy of my first favorite book but I think I'd prefer the other.

4. Would you rather have an active in-person book club of non-booktubers or have lunch with your best booktube buddy once a year?
I think I'd prefer to have lunch with a favorite booktuber or blogger because I suck at book clubs and it'd be fun to hang out with the people I admire.

5. Would you rather have the time to read everything you want to read or the money to buy everything you want to read?
I have a 6 week old baby so I haven't really had a lot of time to read but it's actually been okay with me. I love looking at all my pretty books so I guess I'd want enough money to buy everything I want to read. I pick that one because one it'd be nice to own all the books I want and two I'd always have something to read when I do find the time.

6. Would you rather dream cast the film or have editing power over the script for the film version or your fave?
Dream cast. No doubt.

7. Would you rather have your favorite fictional superpower or your favorite fictional technology?
Superpower please.

8. Would you rather read an amazing story with a 'meh' ending or a 'meh' story with a spectacular ending?
Oh geez. Um. I guess a spectacular ending, I hate when I read an amazing book and the ending lets me down.

9. Would you rather not be able to read in a moving vehicle or not be able to read lying down?
I love being able to read in the vehicle so I guess I'd rather not be able to read lying down. There's always other positions I can be in.

10. Would you rather reread your favorite book or series with fresh eyes, like the first time, or be able to un-read your biggest disappointment?
Definitely read my favorite book with fresh eyes.

Bonus: Would you rather go to Hogwarts or live in Middle Earth?
Hogwarts duh.


No comments:

Post a Comment