"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Mean Girls Tag

"It's pronounced like Cady"
Which fictional character’s names did you get completely wrong?
I believe I always say Aro from Twilights name wrong but I really don't care because I like my way the best. :)


"She doesn't even go here!"
Which character would you like to place in a fictional world from another book or series?
I've thought it would be cool to put Tris and Four in the Hunger Games...of course I don't want anything to happen to them so that could be interesting.

"On Wednesdays we wear pink!"
Repetition. Repetition. Which book gave you dejavu of another book while reading it?
Well obviously The Hunger Games and Divergent had some similarities so I guess I'll go with those.

"You all have got to stop calling each other sluts and whores. It just makes it okay for guys to call you sluts and whores."
Which book gave you the complete opposite of girl power feels?

I really can't think of a book that made me feel that way, sorry!!

"You go Glen Coco!"
Name a character you felt like you wanted to cheer on while reading.
I cheered a lot for Augustus Waters and also Etienne St. Clair.

"Get in loser, we’re going shopping!"
How long do you typically spend at a book shop?
Oh gosh it really depends. I don't like to go to a book store if I'm in a hurry because I really don't like to be rushed. My pattern is to usually first scope everything out, then go through and grab the books I want, then check again to make sure I didn't miss anything I might like, and then I go through the books that I've chosen and pick which ones are coming home with me. It's a process. ;)

"It’s not my fault you’re like in love with me or something!"
Which character would have to get out a restraining order on you, if they were real?
Hmm...I think I may have stalked Augustus Waters...pretty sure I would definitely stalk Rule Archer.

"I can’t help it that I’m popular."
Which overhyped book were you cautious about reading?
I was actually super cautious when I read The Hunger Games because everyo
ne loved it so much.
"She’s a life ruiner. She ruins peoples lives."
We all love Regina George. Name a villian you just love to hate.
I love Sebastian from the Mortal Instruments. I know he sucks usually and he can be quit the...ahem...but I just love to hate him
.
"I’m not like a regular Mom, I’m a cool Mom."
Your favorite fictional parents.
Hazels parents in TFIOS are pretty awesome but I also love Bellas dad in Twilight.

"That is so Fetch!"
Which book or series would you love to catch on?
I would like to hear more about the Rosemary Beach or the Marked Men series on YouTube. I watch a lot of BookTubers and not one has ever mentioned either series which is a damn shame.

"How do I even begin to explain Regina George?"
Describe your ideal character to read about.
I like characters that are funny and usually sarcastic for example: Adrian Ivashkov. But I also like sexy broody characters like Rule.

"I just have a lot of feelings."
What do you do when a book gives you a bad case of ‘the feels’?
I cry it out. Just let it happen people.

"Nice wig Janice, what’s it made of?"
"Your Mom’s chest hair!"
Which characters one liners would you love to claim for your own?
Patrick from Perks of Being a Wallflower is pretty funny but so is Adrian like I mentioned earlier.

"Boo, you whore."
Name a time a characters decision has made you roll your eyes
I roll my eyes A LOT when it comes to Clary in TMI. She kind of drives me nuts sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment