"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Mid-Year Book Freak Out Tag

1. Best book you’ve read so far in 2015.
I'm going to go with When I'm Gone by Abbi Glines. We all know how I feel about her and The Rosemary Beach series.

2. Best sequel you've read so far in 2015.
I read the 3,4, and 5 books in the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead and I loved all of them.

3. New release you haven't read yet, but want to.
Well it isn't a new release anymore because it came out MONTHS ago but Asa by Jay Crownover.

4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year.
I'm not going to lie to you guys, I have no idea what books are coming out in the next few months.

5. Biggest disappointment.
Reason To Breathe by Rebecca Donovan. I had high hopes for this book and I didn't like it nearly as much as I thought I would. However I did continue with the trilogy and ended up with a better feeling about it as a whole.

6. Biggest surprise.
Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella to be honest. It's no secret that I'm a huge Sophie Kinsella fan and also a fan of the Shopaholic series but I wasn't as crazy about the last few books I've read by Miss Kinsella so I didn't go into this book with high hopes. I suck though because it was hilarious and quite possibly my favorite of the series so far.

7. Favorite new author. (Debut or new to you)
I only read a couple new authors this year so far and while some I liked I wouldn't go so far as to use the word favorite so I can't answer this.

8. Newest fictional crush.
Mase Colt-Manning. Yum.

9. Newest favorite character.
I really liked Johnny from How To Catch a Rockstar.

10. Book that made you cry.
I reread the first two books in the Marked Men series and I always get a bit emotional in both of those.

11. Book that made you happy.
Shopaholic & Baby, it was so stinkin' funny!!

12. Favorite book to film adaptation you saw this year.
I only saw two book to movie adaptations this year and those were Insurgent and Paper Towns. Out of those two I'd have to go with Paper Towns.

13. Favorite review you've written this year.
Most definitely When I'm Gone because one I loved the book and writing the review and two because Atria Books quoted my review on their twitter and that my friends was freaking awesome.

14. Most beautiful book you've bought so far this year (or received)
I think I've only bought one book this year for myself and I don't like the cover so I refuse to answer this question.

15. What books do you need to read by the end of the year?
I really want to read Let It Snow. I say I'm going to every year and I don't so hopefully this year it happens.



No comments:

Post a Comment