"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, October 29, 2015

The Avengers Book Tag


1. Iron Man

Favorite 1st book in a series

I'm sorry guys but I have to go with Twilight for this one. I will always love this book and it's by far my favorite in the series.

2. Hulk

A book that you can't talk about because it would make you angry. And people wouldn't like you when you're angry.

Allegiant. I don't think I need to elaborate.

3. Captain America

A book that takes place in World War II

The Book Theif.

4. Thor

A book based on mythology of any kind.

Well I'm sure you knew I'd go with Percy Jackson & The Olympians. I absolutely love this series!!

5. Black Widow

A side character you wish would get their own movie--er, book.

You know what, I think I'm going to go with Isaac from The Fault In Our Stars. I loved his character and while I'm sure it'd be super sad in parts I think it would be cool to see everything from his perspective.

6. Hawkeye

A book you love, but everyone else seems to dislike.

Well not everyone dislikes this book but it seems like a lot of people do so I'm going to go with The Selection by Kiera Cass. I also am going to throw out Fifty Shades of Grey because everyone says they hate it but we all know the truth.

7. Nick Fury

A character with a ton of sass.

This is probably a silly answer but Johnny from How To Catch a Rockstar is kind of sassy :)

8. Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch

A book with a great sibling relationship.

I will always love Edward and Alice's relationship in The Twilight Saga.

9. Phil Coulson

A book you wish would be adapted for the big (or small) screen.

I would love The Marked Men AND The Rosemary Beach series to become television shows. Oh my gosh that would make me so happy.

10. Loki

A villain you just can't help but love.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Sebastian from The Mortal Instruments.

BONUS: Ant-Man

The next book on your TBR.

November 9 by Colleen Hoover.


Me and my momma meeting Captain America @ Comic-Con :)

No comments:

Post a Comment