"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: October 13, 2015

Top Ten Author Duos You'd LOVE To See Write A Book Together

I'm doing something a little different this week because I have a guest and she's none other than my own book reading mama. We each have picked 5 sets of authors we'd love to see write books together. I hope you enjoy!!

Moms Picks:
5. E.L. James and Jackie Collins
Crazy fun.

4. Peri O'Shaughnessy and John Grisham
She's cool. He's cool. Magic.

3. Mark Rainer and Stephen Penner
I just love their characters, they are amazing.

2. Tom Clancy and Stephan King
They are both creepy as...well...you know.

1. Michael Connelly and John Grisham
They're the best legal thriller writers. Ever.

My Picks:
5. Stephan Chbosky and John Green
Do I really need to explain this choice?

4. Sarah Dessen and Stephanie Perkins
Both of these authors write great young adult contemporary and I think their styles would complement each other.

3. Colleen Hoover and Tammara Webber
I read Colleen Hoover because of Tammara Webber. I had done an interview with Tammara and during our e-mail exchanges she mentioned that I should read Colleen because she thought I'd love her. So I took her advice and I'm so thrilled I did. Apparently the two are good friends so how cool would it be for them to write a book together.

2. Sophie Kinsella and Sarah Billington
Sophie Kinsella is one of my all time favorite authors and Sarah Billington is one of my all time favorite people. I interviewed her when I first started blogging and I've been lucky enough to be able to stay in touch with her. Both of these ladies are absolutely hilarious so I think they'd write an incredible book.

1. Abbi Glines and Jay Crownover
I. Can't. Even.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just stumbled across your blog, and I love how you've blended music and books together -- very creative! Great pairings on your list! I'm a big Colleen Hoover fan too, and it would be great to see her write with Tammara Webber! I am relatively new to Abbi Glines, but I haven't checked out any Jay Crownover, although I hear nothing but great things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, it means the world!!
      You should read Rule by Jay Crownover first!! I love the Marked Men series, I haven't been able to get into her other series as easily. :)
      Thanks for checking out my blog!!

      Delete