"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: October 20, 2015

10 Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me
(a new book from a certain author,  a reading superpower, a library that is your absolutely #librarygoals, a character to come to life, to met a certain author etc. etc.) YOU DREAM IT AND THE BOOKISH GENIE CAN DO IT.

10. Well lets see, my first wish would be for Rule to come to life. He's my fictional boyfriend so it'd be great if he, you know, actually existed.

9. You know what I'd actually wish that all the characters from The Marked Men series and The Rosemary Beach series existed.

8. Next thing I'd ask for is to cast a book to movie adaptation, how fun would that be?!

7. Oooh ooh tickets to a book to movie premiere, let's walk that red carpet baby.

6. Umm I'd also like to be able to visit Forks, Washington but also be able to meet the entire Twilight cast there.

5. I wish for to host a tour for Jay Crownover and Abbi Glines.

4. A new book from John Green.

3. I wish that the book genie would grant me the wish of being able to  go to ANY book store and be able to get as many books as I can for free. :)

2. A library like the one the beast gives Belle in Beauty and The Beast. Isn't that every book lovers ultimate wish?

1. My ultimate wish would be to create the soundtrack for a book to movie adaptation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment