"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Where You Are by Tammara Webber

Yay week two of Tammara Webber month!


As i've said multiple times I freaking LOVE Tammara Webber : )



This week i'll be reviewing the second book in the BTL series called Where You Are.



I wrote this review back in Janauary right after I finished the book.



Also before I forget the first 3 books in the series are only $1.99 for the month of September on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBookstore, and Kobo.

Enjoy!!

Sweet heavenly book goodness! This was sooooooo good! Oh gosh I just can't begin to explain how much I enjoyed this book.

If you read my review for the first book then you KNOW how much I love these books! Ooooh Tammara Webber you be rockin' my fuzzy socks!
This book not only is Reid and Emma's point of view but also Brooke and (omg) Graham!
Ahhhh Graham. I just love him so. I mentioned he might be one of my favorite male characters in my last review and by gosh darn he's cemented his spot as a favorite!
In this installment you follow all four characters.
Graham and Emma are just so wonderful. She's in California and Graham is in New York so they have to do the dreaded long distance thing. But who the hell cares when you love each other that much?!
Reid however wants Emma back because he thinks she's shhhnazzy.
Brooke (grrrrr) wants Graham. What?! Ohhhh yes. So the evil *beep* devises a plan to break Graham and Emma up. Reid will get Emma and Brookie Monseter will get (my precious) Graham.
I got so flustered in this book and then hapy. It just messed with ALL my emotions.
I really really loved it though! So puh-lease check this series out.
This book be recommended yo. : )

Where You Are Playlist:

Where The Lines Overlap by Paramore
Everything by FeFe Dobson
We Belong Together by Gavin DeGraw
Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson
Misery Business by Paramore
I'm In Love With A Girl by Gavin DeGraw
Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings



Buy It Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment